Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dear Family,

Just finished up my first day. It is absolutely amazing to finally be here. The spirit is so strong here. They already have us teaching real investigators. It was a great experience. One person had no background to christianity or any religion for that matter. I love it here and am learning so much. The new missionaries have a red dot on their name tag. So every one tells you welcome. In my district there are 7 of us going to Micronesia-Guam at the same time. There is 1 of us that is going to Fiji. My companion is Elder Walters. He is an awesome guy. He is from American Fork, in Utah.

I have two other roommates. Elder Despain and Elder Bowers. They seem like great guys too. I am so excited to be here and are ready to learn. I love you guys so much.

Elder Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment